SouthGate is gearing up to welcome new and returning students to Bath as it puts the final plans in place for its annual student event.
Taking place on Thursday 4 October from 6pm to 9.30pm the event promises to be bigger than ever this year with more than thirty brands offering offers and giveaways.
Students can enjoy up to 20% exclusive discount at River Island and Pandora for one night only, along with further discounts of up to 25% at the likes of Absurd Bird and Gourmet Burger Kitchen throughout the year. Plus, the first 250 attendees to arrive will receive a free tote bag filled with extra discount vouchers and freebies.
During the event, there will be a range of free West Country games taking place in the main square at SouthGate, including hook-a-duck, hoopla and apple bobbing, as well as live comparing from University Radio Bath.
To celebrate the event, SouthGate has also launched a competition for one student to win £100 worth of retail vouchers to spend at a store of their choice. Those interested in entering should visit SouthGate’s website before midnight on the 5th October.
Guy Henderson, centre manager at SouthGate, said: “Bath has a great student community and we wanted to give them all a really warm welcome to the city. It’s also the perfect chance for new students to make a night of it with friends and enjoy all the fantastic shopping and dining options we have at SouthGate.
“Our event will be packed with discounts, freebies and traditional country games so we’re sure there’ll be a real buzz at the centre. We’d encourage all students to pre-register on our website in advance, so they don’t miss out.”
To take advantage of the offers and discounts, students will need to pre-register at southgatebath.com and have a valid student ID with them when making purchases.
Offers and discounts that will be available to students at SouthGate:
- Absurd Bird: 20% off Monday to Friday
- Accessorize: 10% off with valid UNIDAYS or NUS cards only
- Apple Store: 10% off Mac, 10% off some accessories, 5% off iPads
- Be At One: Two for £12 cocktail until 11pm Monday to Thursday
- Boots: 25% off on your first pair of glasses or prescription sunglasses, plus get every additional pair of glasses or prescription sunglasses half price
- Boux Avenue: 20% off, plus free goody bag with when you spend over £50
- Comptoir Libanais: 10% off food only
- Fatface: 10% off full priced items
- Franco Manca: Students get free drinks every Monday and Tuesday
- GBK: 25% off with the app only
- Giraffe World Kitchen: 30% off with valid UNIDAYS or NUS cards only
- Graze: £15 bottle of prosecco on Thursdays only
- Greggs: Buy a meal deal and get a free sausage roll or a treat (offer excludes Coca-Cola and Red Bull)
- Hotel Chocolat: 5% off
- Jessops: 10% off photo prints
- Krispy Kreme: 10% off
- Kurt Geiger: 10% off
- New Look: 20% off
- Office: 10% off
- Pandora: 15% off (4th October only)
- Prezzo: 25% off with NUS card only
- River Island: 20% off (4th October only)
- Smashburger: 20% off
- Superdry: 10% off full priced items only
- Tapas Revolution: 25% off on food only
- Thaikhun: 20% off on all food Monday to Thursday
- The North Face: 20% off
- Timberland: 10% off
- Timpson: 10% off
- Topshop/Topman: 20% off
- Typo: 10% off
- Urban Outfitters: 20% off